Nathan Rainy Chief, the owner of 49 Dzine, is a son, grandson, great-grandson of residential school survivors. 49 Dzine is creating a scholarship for Residential School Survivors and Descendants to raise awareness of the residential school experience. All profits of Orange items will go towards this scholarship fund, and you can find out the progress of the fund by watching our social media.
- See our new Moccassin Alternative Slip On Shoe
- These slip on shoes can be used for casual wear or used in wet environments
- Featuring high-quality polyester fabric that are lightweight, durable and quick-drying
- Rubber sole, non-slip and easy cleaning
- This shoe is unisex style