Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. " I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations.
• Made of flannel (100% polyester).
• Custom outside surface and brim.
• Size(approx): Brim:12"(W)x5"(H); Whole hat: 12"(W)x17.5"(H)
• Trendy Santa hat for Christmas festivities.
• Please wash it gently by hand for keeping its shape.