Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. "I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations."
- Featuring breathable mesh shoes, these athletic shoes are perfect for running, workout and casual occasions.
- Available in a Black or White shoe sole (pick from drop down menu).
- Shoe sizing available from a US Youth Size 3.5 to US Men's Size 14
- These shoes are extremely light weight, you gotta see them for yourself.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Durable injection MD outsole
- Mesh fabric lining makes shoes comfortable on your feet and mesh fabric provides enough stretch for wider feet.
- Estimated delivery is 2 to 4 weeks.