Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. " I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations."
The curtain you use in the kitchen should definitely be comfortable, but stylish too.
This kitchen curtain will meet your demand to reflect your own personality and seek
a relaxed atmosphere.
• 17.21 Oz. Made from 100% polyester.
• Measures approximately 26"(W) x 39"(H) (4 Holes/Piece).
• Featured with rustproof stainless steel 8 holes.
• Non-toxic, tasteless, excluding volatile chemical composition.
• Non-coating shading cloth, shading coefficient: 80% -- 90%.
• Sound insulation, heat insulation, dust collection.
• Waterproof, anti-static, flame-retardant treated.
• Machine washable, dry cleaning suitable, easy-to-clean.