Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. " I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations."
Durable and useful, this all over print apron features two spacious front pockets,
which are perfect for all your utensils and tools.
• 6.00 Oz. Made from 16*12 twill(100% polyester).
• Unisex style fits both men and women.
• Features an adjustable neck strap and waist.
• Coverage: 28.33" x 32.48"
• Easy to clean, machine washable and dries quickly.