THIS PRODUCT CAN BE ORDERED UP TO DECEMBER 1st AND SHOULD ARRIVE BY CHRISTMAS FOR USA CUSTOMERS.
Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. " I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations.
Crafted from high-grade microfiber with a stylish look, this cell phone purse is the perfect blend of style and convenience.
• Designed for fashion women, stylish and personalized.
• Made of high-grade microfiber leather.
• 2 main flip-up compartments with 1 pocket and 3 hidden card slots.
• 1 button closure hidden in the middle of 2 main flip-up compartments.
• 1 button closure on the top flap and inner secure zip closure.
• Leather strap measured approximately from 29.6" to 51.2"
• Cell phone purse measured 4.92"(Width) x 7.48"(Height)