Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. " I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations."
Featuring 100% polyester shell fabric and staple fiber padding, this custom quilt can be used for snuggling while relaxing or watching TV.
• Shell fabric: 100% polyester; Padding: polyester staple fiber.
• Soft and durable, can be folded away compactly.
• Features a premium print with beautiful color vibrancy.
• One-side Printing, 70"(W) x 80"(L)
• Machine washable cold, tumble dry on low heat.