Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. "I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations."
* 32.80 Oz. Made from 100% polyester, measures approximately 50"(W) x 108"(H).
* Featured with rustproof stainless steel 9 holes.
* Non-toxic, tasteless, excluding volatile chemical composition.
* Non coating shading cloth, shading coefficient: 80% -- 90%.
* Sound insulation, heat insulation, dust collection.
* Waterproof, anti-static, flame-retardant treated.
* Machine washable, dry cleaning suitable, easy-to-clean.
pixels (W x H): 7500 x 16199 or higher