Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. " I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations."
* 8.61 Oz.
* Made from Polyester 95%, Spandex 5%.
* Soft, smooth, lightweight and quick drying.
* Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL.
* Hand wash in cold water only.
* Designs imprinted using an advance heat sublimation technique.